Thursday, June 23, 2005

Frist post!!111

Yeah, so here it is. My first blog and little corner on the net to talk about the things I do and why I do them. And if you don't know who I am, here's a really brief introduction:

Name: Tyler OlsenAge: 22 (23 next month)
Occupation (1): Graduate Student of Electrical & Computer Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin
Occupation (2): Computer Architect and Performance Analyist at Freescale Semiconductor
Main Hobby (1): Founder and Lead Designer of the open source game Hero of Allacrost
Main Hobby (2): Japanese translator for Yanime


Chances are if you are reading this right now, you know me from one of the four things I do that I listed above. There have been talks about creating a blog for staffers at Yanime and I have given the thought of making a blog for everyone on the Allacrost project once or twice, but I figured it would be easier for me to just have one blog than several.

Anyway, what can you expect here? Well mostly just me talking about crap in my life, including my job, school, my game, translating, and the other numerous things I do. I promise it will be entertaining. :) You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll ponder the deeper meanings in life along with me. Good times are ahead my friend. So check back every now and then and maybe I'll have written something that peaks your interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home