Monday, June 27, 2005

Finally done

I just hit the finalize submission button for my paper to IISWC. I'm really glad it's over (for now) because I was starting to get really depressed going to work all day and working on my paper all night. It's summer! I should be having fun! Or at least that's what I feel.

I guess I must have been really tired after last week. I slept about 10 hours Friday night, then 3 hours after I woke up somehow I just unconciously went back to floor (not bed, because I sleep on the floor) and took another 4 hour nap! So of course this screwed up my sleeping schedule, and I stayed up all night Saturday working on my project at work and some other junk. Then I went running at 5:40 AM and ran for an entire hour (I haven't run but more than about 20-30 minutes every 3-4 days for the past two weeks). It felt great, and afterwards I could barely stand. Then I took another 3 hour nap later that morning and after waking up, I went to the pool and swam 762 meters. I thought that I would be so sore today that I would barely be able to move, but I felt almost totally fine, which kind of sucks because I like being sore (it lets me know that I'm getting stronger).

Only two months of summer left now, and I don't even feel like the season has begun for me yet... *tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home