Thursday, June 30, 2005

FREEEEEEEDOOOMMMMM

I ran some tests overnight at work for something that I've been working on for many weeks now. The results were absolutely amazing. In fact, they were so good that neither I nor two of my co-workers were convinced that they were right. So I did some cross-validation and sure enough, things are as good as my program says they are (at least mathematically speaking). So I'm pretty excited now, because this could turn into something big if there's no serious flaws found in later tests. It's good to work so hard on something for so long and finally start seeing the results, even when initially the results look too good to be true. :)

I'm FINALLY on my vacation now, thank god. First thing I think I'm going to do is set up a doctor's appointment and figure out why I've had a chronic cough for over a month. I heard it could be lung cancer, or tuberculosis. Hopefully it's not fatal. >_> On a totally random note, I got an e-mail from th UT Athletics department that was dated 06:00PM December 31st, 1969. Man, their computer must have been so slow that it took 5 years for the Y2K bug to hit! *snicker* Ok, I think I'm going to go sleep for a couple days now. Hopefully I'll wake up in time for Independence Day...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

えと...休暇を楽しんで!OK?
それはおもしろくなるだろうというんでしょう?

私は、あなたの面前で神経質になって、しばしば残酷であるかもしれませんよ..

ある日、私の本当の感情をあなたに示すことができることを願っていますね!

それまで、私の無礼を許してくださいよ!

えへっ~っo(*^▽^*)o~♪大好き~
(...インターネットの範囲に)笑

チュ!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home