Thursday, July 07, 2005

Argh my hands! The lotion does nothing!

Ever since I can remember, I've been a victim of Dermitis (Eczema). It only happens on my hands and it suddenly comes without warning. Eventually it leaves and my hands go back to normal, but the cycle continues to repeat. When I was younger it was less severe and longer lasting, now its more severe and shorter lasting. It get so bad now that you can see the muscles in my fingers in some places. And of course, it hurts like hell.


Well I have it again right now. It came about a week ago, ironically the day after I told one of my co-workers about it (did I jynx myself then?). It's been especially bad the past couple of days, enough to the point where I'm not doing work on my game or translating because it's painful to do so. I have some prescribed medication I'm taking for it, but it doesn't make things better overnight. I hate my skin, seriously. Its the only part of my body I don't like. Well, I guess it could be worse. But still, this sucks. Why did it have to happen on my long-awaited vacation...? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home