Thursday, July 21, 2005

これを読めますか

So a lot has happened in the past few days. On Sunday I went for a 9 mile run, which naturally exhausted me, so I went to bed around 7:30PM that night. Then I get a phone call around 11:30PM and it turns out to be someone from my scanslation group of all people. (By the way, when I talk on the phone when I'm almost completely asleep it's really fun. For some reason I can't lie when I'm tired, and I'll never remember the converstaion either). He said something about School Rumble being licensed (which is the first manga I ever started translating, in November last year). It really sucks for me, because SR is like...a part of me now almost. I love that manga, and I love translating it. But, all good things must come to an end eventually I guess.

And because of that odd-timed phone call, my sleeping schedule had been completely messed up for 3 days. I was going to bed at like 7:30 and getting up at midnight for no reason at all, and I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm finally back to sleeping like a human instead of a machine though. Oh yeah, I've been playing volleyball with other interns at work lately. It's a lot of fun and makes me totally forget about all the other crap in my life. It's left me pretty beat up though. My body aches all over, and I have medium to large sized bruises and lacerations all over. It's totally worth it though. Well I'll leave things at that for now. I have a lot more to talk about, but I'm just too busy right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zOMFG! SR was licensed!!??!! Ack!! What am I going to do now???????????

*runs away crazily*

10:22 PM  
Blogger Tyler Olsen said...

Well we're going to release the rest of the stuff we've done up until this point, because we don't want our work to go to waste. And I never said I was going to stop translating it...;)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home