Sunday, July 10, 2005

It's over ;_;

Well, today marks the last day of my vacation. I wish I would have gotten a little more done than I did, but I enjoyed it and that's the most important part. I don't feel all stressed out and I feel a little more like myself again. Although I failed to meet people and make friends, I'm in pretty good shape now and I'm tanner too. :) I swam 2km (1.24 miles) without stopping on Friday! It was the closest I've ever been to drowning. >_> Seriously though, I need to learn how to swim properly. I know I suck at it, I always have. But I really like swimming lately, especially when I switch off days of running and swimming. I'm exercising different muscle groups and also preventing injury this way. Maybe I should go the whole way and start training for a triathlon? That sounds like it would be fun. :) I also discovered that there's going to be a brand-new outdoor pool at UT starting in the Fall. It's such perfect timing, its almost like they made it for me! Alright, I better go finish up some work before I go to `real work` tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog tyler. know who this is?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home