Monday, August 22, 2005

Its been a while (久振り)

Wow. The last 3 weeks or so have just been amazing for me, some in good ways and bad in others. Its a long long story and I'm not going to get into the details, so I'll just outline the major points of what have happened:

- My last two weeks of work were incredibly, insanely busy (which is why I haven't blogged for so long).

- It looks like I'll be working for Freescale next year, eventually as a full-time employee. (And I want to work there, so this is a good thing).

- I didn't have internet in my new apartment from the 1st until about the 13th. It was tough since a lot of my activities are online, but it was also relaxing and made me appreciate the other things in life for once.

- I got hired as a TA for EE360M in the fall, which is a junior-level VHDL ASIC design class (I TAed a very similar class my last semester at Purdue).

- Progress with Allacrost is literally soaring now. Ever since Raj (our new video programmer) came aboard, we are making leaps and bounds with the code. Its amazing, and it feels so good to be able to work on it full-time again now that I'm done with work.


Well, that's the just of it. I'm still not really moved into my apartment (yes, still) because a lot of things need to be unpacked and arranged, and I need to give the place a thorough cleaning. I just haven't gotten around to it because I'm busy with so many other things at the moment. Oh, and I still haven't found a new roommate. I'm starting to get a little worried about finding a good one now. Anyway, I'll elaborate on some of the finer points another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home