Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Me >>> @_@

Alright, so I'm moved into my new apartment now (sort of, I still have some small stuff to move). Things are nice so far, but I won't have my DSL connection back until the 11th, which really sucks for me (and that also means I might not be blogging as much for the next two weeks or so). But in a way, it's nice to take a break from being online all the time.


Work is killing me this week. Literally. I came back and all of a sudden there were just a MILLION things to do, and I'm literally bouncing all over the place trying to get things done. My term of employment was extended a week to the 12th of August (my boss wanted to extend it until the 19th, but I told him no I need a sanity break). It's probably a good thing too, because there is no way in hell I would be able to get all this work done by Friday, even if I worked 24/7, and I'm already pulling long hours all day this week.


Anyway, if you don't know Yanime released volumes 6 and 7 a couple days ago (I translated 95% of volume 7), so you should go check it out because it's some good reading. Allacrost has also been progressing nicely lately, thanks to the most part of our new graphics programmer Raj, who has really made some big strides with the video engine, and so things are great. I wish I had the time to test out his new video engine and develop parts of the game that I have been long wanting to code, but lacked the video support to do so. Oh well, I just guess I'll have to invoke my EE powers and get all this crap done so I can get back to what used to be my life. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home